Pages

Monday, February 27, 2012

Turning Tables

It's funny how you can tell something is wrong, but you underestimate the situation completely. I knew my boyfriend and I were having problems, but I never realized that there was a chance he was cheating on me. At first, I just laughed. I tried to tell myself that it was his loss and that I deserve better. I know I deserve better, but I can't help but feel guilty that I wasn't good enough for him. He really had to go to another girl to see that his life was just the way he wanted. I'm not sure how long he was dating the other girl. I know that he publicly posted on Facebook that she was his. It shouldn't bother me, yet I feel an ache in my heart.

He's hardly worth the tears I'm starting to cry, but I want him to know just how bad I feel. I wanted to give him all I could. I want him to know that I did all I could. I thought I was a good girlfriend, but I wasn't. Now, I honestly wonder what else God will have in store for me. I fell hard for the guy. He was someone that I could be goofy with, and we were good at first. I'm not sure what changed between us. It took one day for us to fall head over heels and one night for us to fall apart.

Wanting to start over,
Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment