Pages

Thursday, March 1, 2012

All We Can Do Is Keep Breathing.

I've decided to use my spring break to my advantage. I will not be able to post anything for a week, but it will be worth every minute. I will be rebuilding houses that were damaged by Katrina in New Orleans. I am leaving on March 3rd and I will be back on March 10th. I will be posting lots and lots of pictures of the work I did down there and the night life I experience after a long work day.

I'm so excited to be channeling my depression and anger into something completely unrelated. I'm going to be helping others while enjoying my life. I am so thrilled. I wish everyone had the chance to do what I'm doing.

What will I be doing for my second week of spring break? After purging my soul of all the hatred I've built up in the last week, I will be starting off with a clean slate. What does that mean? I'm bleaching my hair blonde. I haven't had my hair blonde (decent blonde, not orange blonde!) in a long time. I'm excited to see how this goes. I just want to be a new me that I'm happy with. I want to come back with a positive attitude. There's no point in continuing to be so down on myself when I did nothing wrong. I need to embrace myself, spoil myself, and think about myself. I don't need to worry about anyone else right now (other than those I'm helping in New Orleans.)

Having a wonderful date night with my laundry and essays,
Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment